First off, I have to say that Sharon’s files cut like butter! My Daffodil is very
small, just shy of 2 1/2 inches tall. So you can image how small the stamen had to
be cut. I was amazed that it cut and stayed in one piece and did not rip during the
cutting process, they are like fine hairs, LOL.
For my mat I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder and added some Glitter. I purchased some
Studio G at AC Moores (dollar bin) but I don’t like the thick glue they use. The tip is also
not a fine tip so I could not get a good outline around the mat like I do when using Stickles,
which I like so much better. I added yellow Stickles to the outer edge center of the
cup of the flower. I also used the McGill Stylus on the petals of the daffodil and the leaves a bit.
The sentiment I typed using Make The Cut and printed on my printer using Edwardian Script ITC, love that font.
Supplies Used: Studio G Glitter Glue
Bazzill Yellow Card Stock
K&CoMPANY Paper Abrianna
Make The Cut Program