Can I use this program offline?
No…The program requires an online connection. The reason is all photos and svg code is stored in our online database so we’re not taking up precious disk space on your computer. This also allows us to edit photos and svg code if needed in order to correct the error without you downloading an update.
I want to use this with a Mac and a Windows Computer do I have to buy 2 registration codes?
No… You only need to purchase one registration code that will work on both your Mac and Windows computers.
Can I sell the dolls I create from the Scrap Factory?
With the Basic/Standard set that you get with your purchase of the program you may sell completed pieced together dolls (not individual pieces). However, you can not sell or share any of the digital format of SVG or altered version of the SVG exported. If someone would like the SVG created they can purchase their own copy of Scrap Factory and if you’re an affiliate you can make money on the sale as well.
Expansion Pack Doll Sets:
ALLOWED uses for Paper Piecing Patterns
* Each pattern comes with a limited use license for the original purchaser only.
* The purchaser may use the patterns for completed projects for personal use.
* You MAY sell the assembled paper piecing as a single finished product, or as part of a layout.How these Paper Piecing Patterns may NOT be used
* Unfinished pieces may NOT be used in a kit or as part of a kit for resale.
* No part may be used to create a digital product, such as SVG files or any other types for use in cutting programs or personal cutting machines like the Cameo, Cricut, etc.
* No part may be used to create a printed product (pattern) for resale or distribution.
* Finished artwork may NOT be offered as part of a clipart collection
* No part may be tubed.
* No part may be redistributed in ANY digital form.
* You may NOT claim ScrappyDew paper piecing pattern files as your own.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns to decorate your blog without written consent, if the blog is commercial and used in ANY WAY to earn money or to promote your business without written consent.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns for any other web design without written consent.
* You may NOT create blog templates.
* You may NOT use the paper piecing patterns in the creation of a logo or trademark.
* You may NOT use these paper piecing patterns to create pornographic, violent, immoral, racial, or other offensive works.